8th Annual Murder Mystery Weekend
“Maid for Murder”
April 8-9, 2017
A mysterious and beautiful young woman comes to town and takes a job as a maid in a local hotel. She rents a cottage on the outskirts of town and keeps to herself though many of the men try to flirt with her. When she is found dead people figure it had to be someone from her past (a hotel guest?) but was it?
Spend the weekend collecting clues, interviewing live suspects, and solving the mystery! It all begins at 10am on Saturday April 8 at Jean’s Playhouse in Lincoln.
Register your team in advance (recommended) or in person beginning at 9am on Saturday, April 8 at Mystery Headquarters (Jean’s Playhouse in Lincoln, NH). There is no cost to register your team and play along!
How to play…
- The crime will be revealed at 10am at Mystery Headquarters. Each team will then be issued an official Clue Book to help find the clues throughout the area, and the suspects. All this information will help to solve the mystery.
- Suspects are available for interviews from 10:30am until 2:30pm on Saturday, and from 9am until 11am on Sunday. All suspects will be available for questioning at the Suspect Dinner at Woodward’s Resort in Lincoln on Saturday evening, seating’s at 5pm and 7pm.
- Once you think you have figured out “who dunnit”, and you would like to be included in the PRIZE DRAWINGS, go to Mystery Headquarters to submit an Arrest Warrant. Arrest Warrants can be purchased in advance or at Mystery Headquarters for $10 each and must be received NO LATER than 11:15am on Sunday April 9. There is no limit to the number of Arrest Warrants a person, or team, can issue.
- Whether you have submitted an Arrest Warrant or not, attend the live reveal of the perpetrator on Sunday April 9 at 11:30am at Mystery Headquarters.
- Detectives that correctly identify the killer will have a chance at winning a handsome reward for their excellent investigative skills, and even those that are incorrect are entered into a drawing for several not-so handsome rewards. You do not need to be present to win.
In it’s 8th year, the Western White Mountains Chamber’s Murder Mystery Weekend continues to grow and has become an event that families and couples look forward to year after year. This event is meant to be over the top and fun, and is suitable for sleuths of all ages and abilities. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking for lodging packages? We’ve gathered a few places for you to rest after a day of sleuthing in the White Mountains! Click here to view packages.
Maid for Murder
April 8 & 9, 2017
Saturday April 8, 2017
9:00am Registration opens at Mystery Headquarters, Jean’s Playhouse in Lincoln.
10:00am The mystery begins! Cluebooks will be issued and instructions for how to play will be given. Spend the day viewing the scene of the crime, finding and interviewing the suspects, and collecting as many clues as you can.
2:30pm Mystery Headquarters closes for the day.
5pm & 7pm Seating’s for the Suspect Dinner at Woodward’s Resort in Lincoln. All suspects will be present and additional information will be revealed to help solve the mystery. Reserve in advance when registering your team – these events will sell out! *The same information will be revealed to players at each seating, there is no benefit to attending one over the other. If you are not able to attend the dinner, the additional information will be available at Mystery Headquarters on Sunday morning, beginning at 9am.
$29 Adult Ticket includes salad; entree choice of Herbed Roasted Half Chicken, Apple Jack Pork Chop, or Seared Salmon; chef’s choice dessert; coffee or tea; tax and tip.
$13.50 Child Ticket includes choice of Homemade Mac & Cheese or Hamburger or Cheeseburger and fries; chef’s choice dessert; soda; tax and tip.
Sunday April 9, 2017
9:00am Mystery Headquarters Opens.
11:15am Arrest Warrants due to Mystery Headquarters.
11:30am LIVE REVEAL of the perpetrator! Immediately followed by arrest warrant prize drawings.
12:00pm That’s all folks, see you next year!